Pistols at Dawn Pistols at Dawn

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG!

Ac-ky you are the master man, I want your babies!

You're my world You're my world

Good

It wasn't much but I felt it, it was cute and very good.

pongo run in Rome pongo run in Rome

It was secksay...

But it was nothing but .gifs and .bmps, it looked good but not much flash work for a flash movie :P
Sorry, maybe you could develope on the idea to get something bigger.
Nice try

PriKedELiK responds:

not much flash work?
and the work for cutting bitmaps? do youn think the only work needed for a flash is actionspript work? who do you think provided the "but" .gif and .bmps?

Wraith (Trailer) Wraith (Trailer)

It was ok..

It was good, but not much of a preview, a little on the short side, but still good. Anyway, I'll wait till the full movie to judge you :)

luffy-old-account responds:

Thankz man....i hope you'll watch the next one...keep an eye out ;)

12 Deaths 12 Deaths

Awesome

I like your style, I know stick movies are over-done a little bit, but maybe you should consider in using your (from what I have seen) great talent to make a stick movie or something?
Well, That was awesome.

Battle for the Portal Pt1 Battle for the Portal Pt1

Great!

Wow, This was an amazing flash (if it can be classed as a flash) ;) It was great, the graphics where terrific it was just like something you'd see in the Movies! Well I have one question to help me, I am using a 3d program, Maya, but it is not good for this type of thing could I ask what program you are using to great such awesome work please could you reply here, or e-mail me at cjsimmonds@hotmail.com :) Thank you.

Battle for the Portal Pt4 Battle for the Portal Pt4

Great!

Great Movie, but strawberry king is the Real King ;) Anyway, Great Series I loved it! I'll be downloading the Full one..I hope to see more great series like this from you, oh and also one final thing..What Program did you use, other then flash?

Clock/Lock Love Collab Clock/Lock Love Collab

Fuckin Amazin!

The greates flash ever! You rock! GO CLLOCK CREW

To Kill A Clock To Kill A Clock

Great!

Lol, good Movie..I love the clocks but I know good flash...keep up the good work..By the way..Strawberry clock wouldn't be defeated lol ;) Nah..good Flash Mate :P
_-_-Ig-_-_

Action Figure Wars EP3 Action Figure Wars EP3

Ok..

Good Idea..A bit to short..And next ones better quality? Good luck
_-_-Ig-_-_